Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's about time!

Aubrey is FINALLY walking!! We thought she was going to be our early walker, but instead she's even later than Braden was..oh well..
Yesterday she was obsessed with walking all around the house all day with her shoes on and holding onto mom's hand. Today, while I was grocery shopping (of course), Jason tells me that he has gotten her to start walking. Luckily he took some video and she also took some steps once I got home.
I have no idea how to download the video onto our computer, so hopefully Jason can figure it out later. For now, a few pictures..Enjoy!






1 comments:

Jenny said...

Of course she'd take her first true steps while you're gone :) She looks so proud! I love those first few steps, hope you can get the video on here!

Post a Comment