Monday, September 20, 2010

My 1st sale!

I can't believe it! We got home from preschool this morning, I put my phone down on the counter, and right after that it was ringing..I open my email from etsy and it says "congratulations on your sale"
I was excited, shocked, surprised,gitty..and all sorts of other things all at the same time. Here I was just thinking this morning of what I would do if no one bought anything after a few months..would I close up shop? would I make and list different items?? I wasn't sure.

The funniest thing about it is that it was the sign that I liked the LEAST and I didn't think it would sell at all..BUT I think it's because it's my Mickey Mouse themed sign..I'm thinking my next one's I make are going to be Disney themes since that is so popular.
It is for a little boy's 2nd birthday and it is being shipping tomorrow morning to California.

All day I was constantly rushing to get it done and get the approval of my neighbor before I shipped it..

So here's what I ended up with..


It was based off of the one I had already made, but I obviously had to change it a bit..
So hopefully I continue to make these sales. I LOVE doing this and hopefully people love what I make :)









1 comments:

Jenny said...

How exciting and FUN! Congrats :)

Post a Comment