Saturday, September 12, 2009

So many names, so many faces..

Aubrey is a hilarious child..many may not realize it since she is more quiet and shy around those she doesn't know, but trust me, she makes us laugh..
Aubrey's names include silly nicknames, like aub-ba-daubs, daubie-doo, roo..etc..then there are things like silly girl and goofball..but the one's that are maybe not so common with a little girl are things like 'the destroyer' and 'the mess-maker'..
Aubrey destroys anything within her path. You might think I would have been used to this having a boy first...wrong. Braden did some of this, but she is to the extreme. Anything that she shouldn't be touching like electrical cords or toilet water, she does. Anything she shouldn't be eatting, like paperclips or styrofoam, goes right into her mouth. You really can't takeyour eyes off of her, she is our stinker of the family.
Here are some examples of her true destroyer/mess-making nature..
Oh the faces that come from her..I wish I always had my camera on me and could catch them all... her personality truely shines through those facial expressions.
   
                         
Our little roo..

2 comments:

VandenBerg Family said...

Awww...this was such a cute post. I love all the candid pictures!

Ann Marcellino said...

You need to send me some of those pictures with her facial expressions, I love them.

Post a Comment