Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1st Place!

Aubrey's picture was in a' best of 2009' contest that our photographer started on facebook and won 1st prize!!! I am so thankful to all of our facebook friends and friends of friends who voted for her!!! This means we get $200 worth of free pictures at our next photoshoot. When Kathy emailed me to ask my permission to post Aubrey's picture I felt honored that she even wanted to use her picture. But then I started to realize we would have a real chance at winning. So I emailed people and posted the contest numerous times on my profile. My sister, my friend Jen, and Jason all posted and emailed people as well. I probably annoyed some people, but the time when we were so close to beating who was in 2nd and then 1st just got my adrenaline going and I couldn't give up! As my friend Jen said " You're so close, you have to go for the gold" hahaha...I about fell on the floor when I had seen that we won and felt so happy that all my nagging wasn't for nothing :). So the top picture is the winner and the bottom is just a cute picture of Braden :) We have so many great pictures that Kathy took I wanted to post them all..but the blogger wouldn't let me:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of free pictures!! So cool. They are very cute pictures of both of your kids!

Elizabeth

Megan Dieckmann said...

It's not as much as you are thinking,but it's still a lot..we get a free session fee ($75), we get a free 16x20($60), free 8x10($25), free 5x7($15) and 2 free sets of wallets ($12 each)..which we usually end up ordering much more than that, so this will help put a dent in our total. We always spend a TON on the kids pictures, so any chance to lesson that amount I had to try :)

Post a Comment