Thursday, December 31, 2009

Holy Pictures Batman!


My big present from Jason's parents this year was a new SLR camera and holy cow did I break it in during Christmas. We had 5 days in a row of Christmas celebrations and I maximized the picture taking..I think around 300 pictures were taken when all was said and done..BUT I LOVE my new camera and it takes such higher quality pictures than my point and shoot. I also was excited that over the weekend Amy and I found a great backpack case for it at a little shop in downtown Indianapolis. I figure the backpack will come in handy on our trip to Disney world and there's enough room in it for my point and shoot camera and our new flip video camera (also a Christmas gift)..SCORE!
I feel like this past week as been a whirlwind of activity. We hosted Jason's family Christmas eve, all 4 of us spent all day in our pj's on christmas, packed up and left for Indianapolis on the 26th, headed for Camden on the 27th, headed home on the 28th and had Christmas with my sister and parents. My parents left the 29th, and my sister left today (the 31st). Now we have a new years eve party this evening (which is a very rare occasion for us) so I will be dropping the kids off at Jason's parents for the evening (thanks Bob and Barb :))..whew...in a way it will be nice for the Christmas season to be over, in another way I'm sad to see it go..Oh well, I guess the next thing to look forward to is our trip to Disneyworld in Feb..let's cross our fingers for sick free children this time around!!!!
Here are A FEW of the pictures I took...












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun presents you got! We have one more Christmas party to go. I'm SO ready for it to be done. I was not in the Christmas mood this year. Have fun at your party tonight. Sounds nice to get out. We are just hanging out at home.

Elizabeth

Jenny said...

Hopefully we'll be seeing even more pictures to come now that you have a new camera :) Looks like you had a fun and busy Christmas! I like the kids' pj's :)

Post a Comment